We advocate for reproductive justice based on the statement developed by the JCRC Council.
Jewish Rally for Abortion Justice
We were proud to represent the St. Louis Jewish Community at the national Jewish Rally for Abortion Justice, hosted by the National Council of Jewish Women. Over 4000 people from all across the country representing more than 150 sponsor organizations attended. You can read more about our participation here.
- Watch Decoding Dobbs: The Supreme Court Ruling and Effects in MO
- Professor Susan Appleton discusses the Dobbs decision and its effects in MO
- Register for Abortion Rights from an Interfaith Perspective
- Thursday, July 21st at 12 pm
- Register for Dobbs v. Jackson: A Jewish Perspective
- Monday, July 18th at 12 pm
- Register for Living in a Post-Roe World: Jewish Perspectives & Action Opportunities in Missouri
- Sunday, July 24th at 2 pm @ MaTovu
- Donate to Missouri Abortion Fund, which provides financial assistance to Missouri residents who cannot afford the full cost of abortion care.
- Donate to Access MO, a state-wide political action committee, inspired by Jewish values, that provides education about and support to state and local candidates and initiatives in Missouri that embrace and advocate for reproductive freedom and healthcare.
- Volunteer with Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region, making phone calls, doing data entry, becoming a patient greeter, and more.
- Donate to 73Forward, a Jewish movement for abortion justice.